We are seeking aggressive, motivated, and team oriented sales professionals for Investment Sales Associate positions at a NYC based commercial real estate investment sales firm. The Investment Associate will be a strong, supporting member of the firm’s growing investment sales team assisting and working alongside senior brokers.
What to Expect from BRG:
Training. Unparalleled in-house training structured to enhance salesperson skill set. There is an initial on-boarding process, structured coaching sessions, and weekly training sessions.
Technology and Database Advantage. Our proprietary, cutting-edge Salesforce based database has every NYC owner, transaction, and property related data point. All of this information is shared amongst the Team which allows for greater information sharing and efficient execution of assignments.
Firm is Run by Experienced Brokers. We know what it takes to become a successful commercial broker in NYC. Our deal experience totals 500+ properties sold for over $1,000,000,000. We are a CoStar POWER BROKER Top Firm in New York.
Mentorship. Accelerated learning process through our mentorship program. You’ll be working along side proven deal makers.
Commission. 100% commission only role. We offer very favorable commission splits and earning potential is unlimited.
Marketing and Analyst Support. Budget to be allocated towards networking, personal development and presence building activities.
One Team and Culture. We operate as one team, which enables a very good office environment. We work hard and play hard, and have team outings often.
Geographical Specialization. Full exclusivity over a geographic core area
The Investment Sales Associate Will:
- Originate, execute and manage the marketing process of exclusive listings.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with property owners and deliver exceptional execution for exclusive listings in New York City
- Represent principals in acquisitions and dispositions of real property assets
- Identify new opportunities by prospecting and generating new business
- Participate and support transaction team during marketing campaign
- Have direct involvement during sales process
- Learn from senior management in day to day sales activities including hands-on training
- Develop in depth understanding of market dynamics, values, and trends
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Desire to work in investment sales and the NYC real estate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work collaboratively and independently
- Must be comfortable with cold calling
- Must have basic understanding with commercial real estate financial metrics
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have, be in the process of obtaining, or able to obtain a New York State real estate license (Salesperson or Associate Broker License)
We are highly selective with who we hire since we are committed to dedicating our time and energy towards accelerating your earnings and career.