We are seeking aggressive, motivated, and team-oriented professionals for our Retail Leasing Associate position at a NYC based commercial real estate firm. The Retail Leasing Associate will be a strong, supporting member of the firm’s growing retail leasing team assisting and working alongside senior brokers.
What to Expect from IPRG:
Training. Unparalleled in-house training structured to enhance salesperson skill set. There is an initial on-boarding process, structured coaching sessions, and weekly training sessions.
Technology and Database Advantage. Our proprietary, cutting-edge Salesforce based database has every NYC owner, transaction, and property related data point. All of this information is shared amongst the Team which allows for greater information sharing and efficient execution of assignments.
Firm is Run by Experienced Brokers. We know what it takes to become a successful commercial broker in NYC. Our deal experience totals 725+ transactions totaling over $2,000,000,000 in sales volume.
Mentorship. Accelerated learning process through our mentorship program. You’ll be working alongside proven deal makers. Commission. 100% commission only role. We offer very favorable commission splits and earning potential is unlimited.
Marketing and Analyst Support. Budget to be allocated towards networking, personal development and presence building activities.
One Team and Culture. We operate as one team, which enables a very good office environment. We work hard and play hard, and have team outings often.
Geographical Specialization. Full exclusivity over a geographic core area.
The Retail Leasing Associate Will:
- Generate and maintain retail leasing leads
- Cold call new and existing contacts
- Perform valuations on retail spaces
- Coordinate and attend property tours
- Canvas your market
- Identify opportunities to secure new clients
- Manage and maintain company database
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Desire to work in retail leasing and NYC Real Estate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work collaboratively and independently
- Must be comfortable with cold calling
- Must have basic understanding with commercial real estate financial metrics
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have, be in the process of obtaining, or able to obtain a New York State real estate license (Salesperson or Associate Broker License)
We are highly selective with who we hire since we are committed to dedicating our time and energy towards accelerating your earnings and career.