Robert Rappa is a Senior Director at IPRG and leads the Harlem Investment sales team with 11+ years of experience in the New York commercial real estate market. He has been directly involved in transactions spanning all commercial real estate asset classes (Multifamily, Mixed-Use, Retail, Office, Industrial, Development Sites, Hotels, Medical Buildings, Bulk Co-op Package, and Note Sales), totaling over 350 properties with an aggregate consideration exceeding $1,700,000,000.
Robert started his career at Massey Knakal in 2012 working alongside Thomas A. Donovan and following that, he was a Director in the Capital Markets Group of Cushman & Wakefield. In 2018 he joined B6 Real Estate Advisors.
Robert attended Boston University where he majored in Business Management and Administration with a concentration in Law. He currently resides in Westchester County with his family.
- Israel Bonds
- Jewish National Fund
- 75 Onderdonk Avenue, Ridgewood, NY | Industrial | $25,000,000
- Palace Portfolio, New York, NY | Multifamily | $30,000,000
- 370 Columbus Avenue, New York, NY | Mixed-use | $37,500,000
- 135-143 Haven Avenue, New York, NY | Multifamily | $23,250,000
- The Rego Park 18 Portfolio, Rego Park, NY | Multifamily | $150,000,000
- 90-02 Queens Boulevard, Elmhurst, NY | Multifamily | $125,000,000
- 159-05 Union Turnpike, Fresh Meadows, NY | Medical Office | $44,000,000
- 28-56/60 Steinway Street, Astoria, NY | Retail | $32,000,000
- 166 Berry Street, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY | Development | $20,000,000